Women of color have a standout, multi-dimensional beauty that is all their own. However, it has not always been acknowledged in the mainstream. But thanks to a select group of melanin-poppin’ ladies who broke through the mirrored glass ceiling, the beauty industry has made giant strides in celebrating the diversity of beauty in all of its various hues, textures and forms.
- Making Big Decisions: How to Discern the Whispers of Soul
- HumanKind: A Feel-Good Book That Can Lift Your Spirits & Change the World
- How Perfectionism and Anxiety Made Me Sick and What I Wish I Knew Sooner
- Are You Sick of Waiting, Wanting, and Wishing for a Better Life?
- 5 Tips to Stop Comparing Yourself to Other People