Hi friends! Since we’re quickly approaching the spring—a time of new beginnings and rebirth—I decided to offer two life-changing products at 20% off, for a limited time only. I’m also offering all of my inspirational shirts at the same discount, because the uplifting messages can help you and the people around you feel and be your best as you work toward positive change.
What’s on Offer?
The sale includes:
- Tiny Buddha’s Mindfulness Kit
- My bestselling Recreate Your Life Story eCourse
- Four shirts, in various colors and styles
To be more specific…
About Tiny Buddha’s Mindfulness Kit
I created this kit because I’ve struggled with anxiety for most of my life, and very little has helped ease my racing thoughts like practicing mindfulness. Still, I don’t always have time for a yoga class or lengthy meditation practice, so I’ve learned to incorporate mindful moments throughout my day, with the help of a few tools and techniques that make it fun, easy, and enjoyable.
The kit features an assortment of products and practices that can help you bring more peace, calm, and relaxation to your daily life.
The collection includes three lavender products:
- A Relaxing Pillow Spray (to help you fall asleep more quickly and sleep more deeply)
- A Soothing Bath & Shower Gel (to turn your tub in a cocoon of comfort and calm)
- A Calming Essential Oil Roll On (to help you destress naturally, any time, anywhere)
- A Lychee Flower Scented Candle (to boost your mood and enhance your meditation practice)
- A Daily Mindfulness Practice Guide (to help you create pockets of peace throughout your day)
- 3 FREE digital bonus guides for a tranquil, stress-free day
If you’ve felt frazzled, tense, overwhelmed, or anxious lately, the tools and techniques in this mindful self-care kit can help you destress and unwind.
Or, if someone you know has been spread too thin or stressed to the max, this could be the perfect gift to help ease their tension and pain.
The kit usually sells for $45 and is now available for $36. You can learn more or grab one here.
About the Recreate Your Life Story eCourse
I created this course because I wanted to share what helped me transform my life after years of depression, bulimia, and self-loathing.⠀
I distinctly remember a time when I felt lost and hopeless, like a victim and a failure, and I couldn’t imagine ever feeling excited about my life, or proud of myself. ⠀
Then one day, I stumbled across a quote that changed everything for me:
“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.” ⠀
I realized then that I didn’t have to be defined by any of what I’d been through, or what I’d done in response. Instead, I could focus on what I was going to do next, and in doing so shift my narrative from pain and shame to healing and pride.
My life could be defined by my next choice, and my next choice didn’t have to look anything like the ones prior. And not only did my future not have to look like my past, I could change how I saw my past—and myself. I could literally rewrite my story through the power of perspective and paint myself not as the victim or villain, but as the hero. ⠀
That’s what this course is all about. It’s about choosing to view yourself and your life through a more empowering lens so you can take back the reins and live the story you want to live from this point forward.
It’s about replacing despair with hope and self-judgment with self-compassion and moving forward on a new path that excites you, as someone you feel proud of.
This self-study course blends self-help and film, for a fun, creative approach to change, and it includes four value-packed modules, each featuring:
- A written introduction to the module’s core concepts
- Quizzes and workbooks for self-reflection and self-discovery
- An expert video interview
- A video from me sharing my relevant life experience
- 3 movie case studies, analyzing heroes we know and love from film
- 4-6 stories from Tiny Buddha contributors who’ve already taken these steps
The course usually sells for $97 but is now available for $77.60. You can learn more or sign up here.
About the Shirts
The two designs featured above, and two others, are all available in tee, V-neck, tank top, hoodie, sweatshirt, with multiple colors and sizes.
My personal favorite is the “Peace, Love, Music” shirt, and it’s also the most popular!
You can browse through all the shirt options by clicking on the shirts here.
I hope you enjoy the products, my friends. And if you’ve already tried the kit or the course, I’d love to know what you think! Sharing feedback not only supports me and my work, it also helps learn, grow, and improve.
Share this post if you enjoyed! 🙂